Essential Clinical Skills for Nurses
This little book is an ideal clinical skills reference for nursing students and junior health care practitioners. Its easy to navigate design and step-by-step approach allows for information to be accessed quickly to help students review skills while on placement and prepare for their OSCE exams.
- Essential equipment tick lists helps ensure students know what they need to perform clinical skills.
- All fields of nursing are covered with tips throughout to help students support every patient group.
- Introduces different approaches to performing clinical skills in community and acute settings to help students and new practitioners feel confident performing the skill in any situation.
- 2018 Catherine Delves-Yates
- Book Quality:
- SAGE Publications
- Date of Addition:
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.