There are many books on aspects of plant invasions, but none that focus on the key role of species interactions in mediating invasions. This book reviews exciting new findings and explores how new methods and tools are shedding new light on crucial processes in plant invasions.
In 23 chapters, with contributions from 51 authors, the book addresses:
· the main theories and hypotheses in plant invasion ecology that invoke species interactions;
· plant invasions that are facilitated by, or benefit from, by mutualistic interactions and release from enemies;
· antagonistic interactions that prevent or hinder plant invasions;
· impacts of plant invasions on native species interactions and ecosystem functioning;
· the interaction-network approach to understanding plant invasions;
· the importance of considering species interactions in managing plant invasions
- 2020 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Nonfiction, Science,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.