Creating Experience Value in Tourism
Research delivers a multitude of approaches to value creation, represented here as a set of definitions, perspectives and interpretations of how tourists, as customers, create value alone and with others. Now updated throughout, Creating Experience Value in Tourism, 2nd Edition provides a clarification of these approaches as well as a practical translation as to how they can work within industry.
Including a framework to distinguish among key resources or antecedents of customer value, this new edition:
- Introduces the concept of co-creation of value in the tourist experience, looking at the definitions, structures and models available;
- Provides a new chapter addressing value creation and resource configuration;
- Considers consumer behaviour and factors affecting value creation from both physiological and psychological perspectives;
- Introduces a new full colour internal design to aid understanding.
Concluding with a summary of the areas for future research, this is a key resource for researchers, particularly those interested in experience value and co-creation, as well as a useful read for students of tourism and related industries.
- 2018 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, Travel,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.