Rural Tourism and Enterprise
Marketing and management processes across industries can be very similar, but contexts vary where political intervention, public interest and local sustainability are involved. The rural business setting is especially intricate due to the assortment of different business opportunities, ranging from traditional agriculture, to tourism enterprise and even high-tech business. This important new textbook on the subject:
- Examines key issues affecting rural enterprise and tourism
- Explores the breadth of rural enterprise management and marketing across both developed and developing economies
- Discusses strategies for business growth within a rural setting, such as knowledge development, proper planning and innovation
- Uses a mix of case studies and theoretical content specifically selected to appeal to both student and practitioner readers
Including pedagogical features and full colour throughout, this new textbook provides an engaging and thought-provoking resource for students and practitioners of tourism, rural business and related industries.
- 2017 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, Travel,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.