Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, this completely revised edition of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary series puts world-class biblical scholarship in your hands. Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors’ studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources.
The thoroughly revised features consist of:
• Comprehensive introductions
• Short and precise bibliographies
• Detailed outlines
• Insightful expositions of passages and verses
• Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
• Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues
• Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question
• Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes
• A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion
- 2008 Everett F. Harrison and Donald A. Hagner
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Nonfiction, Religion and Spirituality,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.