Cruise Ship Tourism
Completely updated and revised, Cruise Ship Tourism, 2nd Edition covers the economic, social and environmental impacts of cruising, combining the latest knowledge and research to provide a comprehensive account of the subject. Despite the industry growing rapidly, there is a substantial gap in the related literature, and this book addresses the key issues for researchers, students and industry professionals.
This second edition:
- Reviews the fundamental principles of the industry, the cruise experience from a passenger perspective, marketing, planning and destination development.
- Includes case studies throughout, translating theory into practical management advice.
- Comprises contributions from over fifty international contributors to portray a truly global perspective.
- Provides numerous full colour illustrations to bring the subject to life.
A valuable 'one-stop-shop' for those interested in cruise ships and maritime tourism, this new edition from major names in the field is also an invaluable resource for anyone concerned more widely with tourism and business development.
- 2017 CAB International
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Business and Finance, Nonfiction, Travel,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.