Human Resource Development
Combining theoretical rigor, practical relevance and pedagogical innovation, Human Resource Development: From Theory into Practice is an essential resource for students working towards a career in human resource development (HRD), human resource management (HRM), occupational and organizational psychology, and related areas of business management and organization.
• Aligns with the CIPD Professional Standards and the CIPD’s Level 7 Diploma in Learning and Development.
• Covers all the basics in the fundamentals of HRD theory and practice, as well as cutting-edge topics such as the e-learning, ‘hybrid learning’, neuroscience and learning, ‘learning ecosystems’, and the ‘new learning organization’ science of learning.
• Follows a unique framework based on the a distinction between ‘micro-HRD’, which zooms-in on the fine detail, meso, and ‘macro-HRD’, which zooms-out to look at the bigger picture.
• Includes a rich array of research insights, case studies and examples from a wide range of contexts.
• Offers a variety of learning features, including ‘perspectives from practice’ and ‘in their own words’, which help to bridge the gap between theory and practical application.
This up-to-date and authoritative textbook is accompanied by a comprehensive instructor’s manual and PowerPoint slides to support lecturers in their teaching.
- 2022 Eugene Sadler-Smith
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.