Deep Learning, Machine Learning and IoT in Biomedical and Health Informatics
Biomedical and Health Informatics is an important field that brings tremendous opportunities and helps address challenges due to an abundance of available biomedical data. This book examines and demonstrates state-of-the-art approaches for IoT and Machine Learning based biomedical and health related applications. This book aims to provide computational methods for accumulating, updating and changing knowledge in intelligent systems and particularly learning mechanisms that help us to induce knowledge from the data. It is helpful in cases where direct algorithmic solutions are unavailable, there is lack of formal models, or the knowledge about the application domain is inadequately defined. In the future IoT has the impending capability to change the way we work and live. These computing methods also play a significant role in design and optimization in diverse engineering disciplines. With the influence and the development of the IoT concept, the need for AI (artificial intelligence) techniques has become more significant than ever. The aim of these techniques is to accept imprecision, uncertainties and approximations to get a rapid solution. However, recent advancements in representation of intelligent IoTsystems generate a more intelligent and robust system providing a human interpretable, low-cost, and approximate solution. Intelligent IoT systems have demonstrated great performance to a variety of areas including big data analytics, time series, biomedical and health informatics. This book will be very beneficial for the new researchers and practitioners working in the biomedical and healthcare fields to quickly know the best performing methods. It will also be suitable for a wide range of readers who may not be scientists but who are also interested in the practice of such areas as medical image retrieval, brain image segmentation, among others.
• Discusses deep learning, IoT, machine learning, and biomedical data analysis with broad coverage of basic scientific applications
• Presents deep learning and the tremendous improvement in accuracy, robustness, and cross- language generalizability it has over conventional approaches
• Discusses various techniques of IoT systems for healthcare data analytics
• Provides state-of-the-art methods of deep learning, machine learning and IoT in biomedical and health informatics
• Focuses more on the application of algorithms in various real life biomedical and engineering problems
- 2022 selection and editorial matter, Sujata Dash, Subhendu Kumar Pani, Joel Rodrigues, Babita Majhi
- Book Quality:
- CRC Press
- Date of Addition:
- Computers and Internet, Mathematics and Statistics, Medicine, Nonfiction, Science, Technology,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.