Veterinary Ethics in Practice
Veterinary Ethics in Practice gives non-specialist veterinary professionals an introduction to ethics. It helps readers to think about, and discuss, ethical dilemmas and viewpoints faced by practitioners in their daily practice. The book:
· Is an important primer and introduction to basic ethical dilemmas.
· Helps improve ethical reasoning, through the use of numerous worked examples, leading to increased confidence in decisions and actions.
· Explains key ethical concepts and terminology making the subject easier to understand.
· Contains case studies which help bring real dilemmas to life.
With carefully crafted themes and problem cases in farm animal, companion animal, equine, wildlife, zoo and laboratory settings, the book provides an important yet concise and accessible introduction to moral decision-making in veterinary practice.
- 2021 James W Yeates
- Book Quality:
- Date of Addition:
- Animals, Medicine, Nonfiction,
- Usage Restrictions:
- This is a copyrighted book.
Choosing a Book Format
EPUB is the standard publishing format used by many e-book readers including iBooks, Easy Reader, VoiceDream Reader, etc. This is the most popular and widely used format.
DAISY format is used by GoRead, Read2Go and most Kurzweil devices.
Audio (MP3) format is used by audio only devices, such as iPod.
Braille format is used by Braille output devices.
DAISY Audio format works on DAISY compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream.
Accessible Word format can be unzipped and opened in any tool that supports .docx files.